| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Troicko-Pecerskoe in January is very cold at -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 5:01 long and the longest day is 7:16 long with an average length of 6:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Troicko-Pecerskoe January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Troicko-Pecerskoe:
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 506.2 kms (314.5 miles) NNE
- Salekhard, Russia - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) NE
- Pecora, Russia - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) N
- Berezovo, Russia - 463.1 kms (287.7 miles) ENE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) E
- Ivdel', Russia - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) SE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) S
- Levsi, Russia - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) ESE
- Biser, Russia - 487.3 kms (302.8 miles) SSE
- Perm, Russia - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) S
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) SSE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 678.6 kms (421.7 miles) S